Wednesday, December 11, 2013

FINISH A PAPER PAD CHALLENGE

I gave myself a challenge to finish a whole paper pad. WHAT? Well actually half of a paper pad. There was some great deals to be had a couple of months ago at Marshalls, Ross and local big box stores. And my group on FB have been buying like crazy but in order to not feel guilty about it we go and half it someone. So I was able to have so many pads and they were piling up. I had to do something about it and so I came up with this self impose challenge. Here is what I was able to do.
 
First layout here is actually the last one I made. I was so burned out with using the same paper I had to used something else. This is Dear Lizzy Neopolitan I think.
 
These are the finish layouts for my challenge using SNIPPETS from Studio Calico! Some are still needing some journaling.


















I was planning on doing this with all the paper pads I had bought but man oh man I don't know! This was so hard and at the end of it I was just making crap up. Anything at all to use up the paper. I mean I had fun and I am so glad I was able to us up 99% of the papers and getting tons of pictures scrapped but gosh it got so hard in the end.
 
Well I know I am "NOT" the first to do this and there's many out there in the blog and YT world doing the same thing. But I hope I got to inspire you to get those paper pads hiding in your HOARDS of scrapbook supplies and use them up. You don't have to do it all at once, just use them! I know it's so easy to get to that hoarding phase and I just like to encourage people to use up your stash.
 
That's it. Hope you like my pages and have a great day.

No comments: