Sunday, December 8, 2013

My 2009 December Daily FINISH!

Happy holidays everyone!
I know it's been a while (oops almost a year OMG!) since I posted but here I am trying. So since it's December you know what that means right? Right? Oh, well besides all the craziness of the holiday season, school activities, shopping, cooking, baking, decorating, picture taking, travelling so on and so on we have to add more. This year I have decided that even though I am doing PROJECT LIFE I will also add December Daily in the mix. Yes! Crazy I know. But with all the fun I am seeing everyone is having decorating their album I thought why not. BUT! And yes that is a very big but, I had made a rule and that is, I was not able to proceed with this plan as long there's my FIRST DD still yet to be finish. So I had to finish this project before I am allowed to make my 2013 DD. And so I literally finished this bad boy 10 or 15 minutes ago, took pictures, downloaded it to my computer and here I am posting or sharing it. Yay! CLAP everyone! Gosh it only took me like 4 years but who's judging right?!
 
Please ignore the numbers they are just there for decorations at this point. It's been so long since I took these pictures that I don't exactly remember what day went with what. I tried to match it the best I could. You know I am just glad its finish, OK! I am not gonna worry that the pictures are not in the right sequence. It was so flat when I started and right now its about a couple of inches thick. I am gonna have to get a latch to close it.
 
Oh thanks to all my Scrappy Chicks (FB group) for all the embellishments. We had a SWAP this month and I pretty much used everything from that swap to embellish this album and although everyone stuff is different I think they all went together well. I guess you can see for yourself.
Here it is.



























And that's it! Hope you can all take the time to comment and let me know how you liked it. I just wanted to finish this and hopefully inspire someone else to finish projects that have been sitting around. If I can do it you can too. Who says you cant post 4 year old December Daily anyway. I hope that you can get something out of this post and get going on your DD. I will go ahead and start with my 2013 DD and hopefully I will get to finish it, but no promise as usual.
Have a great day!